Friday, August 8, 2008

Wary of biting, deputies Tase growling man


CRESTVIEW - A growling, biting man was Tased and arrested on Mayo Trail after an argument about taking pictures of the neighbors, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office.

GRRRRRAAAAARRRRR!
IT'S BEEN SOOO LONG...I JUST WANT A PIECE OF THAT ACTION!
AND I'M HUNGARY! GIVE ME SOME BBQ!

This is what Mr. Dean Thomas Cook (19) was thinking when he leaned over the his neighbors fence, grabbed the woman's hair, slapped her in the head and bit her on the arm.

Damn homie there are easier ways to hit on the girl next door.

The police showed up and his inner Chuck Norris came out as Dean started slapping the officers around and went in for another bite...

"At that time I noticed Dean turning his mouth toward my forearm. He opened his mouth and made a loud growl-type sound. Fearing that he was about to bite me, I released my hold on him," a deputy wrote. Cook sprung to his feet and began to move toward the deputies again when one fired his Taser. Immediately after that, Cook was handcuffed.

Like McGruff the Crime Dog would say...the tazer sure did "Take a Bite Out of Crime."

No comments: